Sydney, it's your turn! The Minus18 Queer Formal® is back, and bigger than ever!
After the roaring success of the Minus18 Melbourne Queer Formal, we're super excited to be bringing the event to Sydney once again.
Queer Formal? It's a night for LGBITQ+ young people to be their true selves. What does that mean? Wear what you want, bring the date you want, and spend the night celebrating with other beautiful queer folk.
We cannot WAIT to see you all, and to have Petersham Town Hall transformed into the most wonderfully queer party going around. Our friends at UNSW will be there with bells on, making sure the Chill-Out Space is one to remember – and we're getting help from Acon, Twenty10 and Sydney Mardi Gras to ensure Queer Formal tickets are FREE. If you're an adult and you'd love to help out – you can! We'll be putting out the call for volunteers soon, and we're currently accepting donations to ensure this formal, and Adelaide Queer Formal, are roaring successes.
All the info? It’s below. Keep reading. Keep getting excited.
MINUS18 QUEER FORMAL®
- Saturday 20 July
- 5pm - 10pm
- Petersham Town Hall
- Food, drinks and good times provided
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT TICKETS
- All tickets are gloriously FREE
- One ticket booking per person
- If you find out you’re unable to attend, please un-register your spot via Eventbrite so someone else can attend
- No allocated seating or tables – the vibes at this formal are casual, and primed for friend-making
- Ages 13 to 19 (inclusive) only
- Full line up of performers and DJs announced soon!
- Lip-sync battles!
- UNSW Chill-out Space
- Loads of bio-glitter
- Station pick-up and drop off
- Completely drug, alcohol and smoke-free zone
- Wheelchair accessible
- Youth workers on-site