Adelaide, it's your turn! The Minus18 Queer Formal® is back, and bigger than ever!
After the roaring success of the Minus18 Melbourne and Sydney Queer Formals, we're super excited to be bringing the event to Adelaide once again.
Queer Formal? It's a night for LGBITQ+ young people to be their true selves. What does that mean? Wear what you want, bring the date you want, and spend the night celebrating with other beautiful queer folk.
We cannot WAIT to see you all at our exciting NEW venue Woodville Town Hall, transformed into the most wonderfully queer party going around. Thanks to support from the Coca Cola Foundation, we'll be able to ensure ALL Queer Formal tickets will be once again FREE. Celebrating the best young, queer artists in Adelaide, Levi's will be presenting the Main Stage along with our friends at ShineSA, making sure the Chill-Out Space is one to remember. If you're an adult and you'd love to help out – you can! Apply to volunteer on the night and we're currently accepting donations to support access and inclusion + future events are a roaring successes.
Alright – here are the details!
MINUS18 QUEER FORMAL®
- Saturday, 23rd November
- 5pm - 10pm
- Woodville Town Hall
- Food, drinks and good times provided
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT TICKETS
- Available now and gloriously FREE
- One ticket booking per person
- If you find out you’re unable to attend, please un-register your spot via Eventbrite so someone else can attend
- No allocated seating or tables – the vibes at this formal are casual, and primed for friend-making
- Ages 13 to 19 (inclusive) only
- Levi's Main Stage: Full line up of performers and DJs announced soon!
- Lip-sync battles!
- ShineSA Chill-out Space
- Loads of bio-glitter
- Station pick-up and drop off
- Completely drug, alcohol and smoke-free zone
- Wheelchair accessible
- Youth workers on-site