Have experience shooting photos or videos at events? Come support our mission and create something awesome with us.
About the Role
- Event Photographer / Video producer
- Volunteer position
- 4 hours each school holidays.
- Works with the Events Coordinator
We rely on generous volunteers to help us produce high impact, amazing events for LGBTIQ youth who don't other opportunities to connect. Photos and videos of these events helps other young people understand what the event is, and encourages them to come along, by reducing anxiety of the unknown. Want to volunteer with us? Email below!
- Help Minus18 reach out to even more LGBTIQ youth by capturing our dynamic events through photos and/or videos.
- Learn how Minus18 works, and gain first hand access to the events that change lives.
Minus18 is Australia’s youth driven organisation for LGBTIQ young people. We support LGBTIQ youth in Melbourne through events and workshops, and communities Australia wide through online support and resources. Our goal is to create a more inclusive Australia for LGBTIQ youth, to flourish and connect. We’re a rapidly growing team of 6 staff and 20 volunteers doing big things - and we’d love for you to join us.
Note: A background check and working with children's check (provided by us) is required for this role.