Trans Awareness Week is coming, and it's a chance for all of us to be a trans ally.
Whether your workplace or office crew are seasoned allies championing inclusivity, or you're just beginning to learn about gender diversity, there's a way for you to get involved in Trans Awareness Week. Brush up on your education, book some training, or just start a conversation at work!
And obviously, we have you covered with a Trans Awareness Week Pride Pack filled with everything you could need to get your office in the spirit – and ensure you're all visible allies from here on out.
- 20x new trans flag lanyards
- 20x new trans ally badges
- 10x handheld trans flags
- 4x double-sided 'Be a Trans Ally' posters, featuring design by Fox Fisher
- 2x new trans flag bandanas
- 1x rainbow coin collection box
- 5x trans 'You Are Loved' stickers
- 4x new trans 'You Are Loved' fridge magnets
- 1x copy of Young & Queer, a book featuring stories of the Minus18 youth, in their own words
Over $350 of value for just $150!
Fundraising? Add a bag (or two!) of tax-deductible rainbow ribbons in order to fundraise on the day.
Best bit: 100% of proceeds from your Pride Pack will go straight to supporting trans and gender diverse youth via Minus18 initiatives and other LGBTIQ organisations around Australia.